We ‘AllRounder Themes’ normally do not issue refunds, for the reason that no way to return a digital product. However, if you are experiencing any difficulty with our theme, our team members will be more than happy to offer support and resolve the situation.
We will generally only offer refunds to the customers within 30 days of purchase, in the case, where the item(s) you purchased is broken, not working properly or corrupt, or doesn’t work as described on the sales page.
Although we make all our products with extreme care and launch them only after thorough-repeated testing, so we strongly believe that our themes will work without any issues. If you find any issues, we are always available to assists you solve the issues resulting from any reasons.
Conditions for a Refund: To get a refund you must meet all the below-mentioned conditions:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the item. No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to get the theme to perform its basic functions or to install the theme properly.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by third-party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
If you are using a shared hosting plan, then there is a high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitation. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
- max_execution_time 360
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
It is important to keep in mind that there is a difference between an item that is broken and a situation where you are simply receiving an error message. Error messages could be related to an improper setup, configuration, hosting, or plugins conflicts and as a result, the item is not working.
Before you request a refund from ‘AllRounder Themes’, you must do the following:
- Read the complete documentation or check the demo that we provide with products or general tutorials.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out in the requirements for the product and WordPress in general. [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].
- Switch to a default WordPress theme, and disable all other plugins (except what may be required for our product to work) to see if the issue still appears.
- Open a new support ticket with our support staff if you are still experiencing problems, and provide steps to reproduce the issue. If required, provide access to your setup so our staff can debug the problem.
If you miss out on any of the above-mentioned steps, you will not be eligible to get a refund. Or, in case we suspect fraudulent activity, your account may be permanently blocked.
If you are not sure whether a product is right for you or not, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to help you.
Note: Refunds will not be granted if you just simply decide not to use the purchased products.
By purchasing a theme(s) and a plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.
Thank you for purchasing our products.